A credit card sized pocket in the middle. The next ones might have a zip attached to them!
The mustard material is called Hummingbird, Michael Miller, and was bought from GJ's in East Brunswick.
Along with the tool that Dad made for me a while back, we managed to secure the frame to the purse with some special Nicole glue and clamp it shut with minimal casualties.
I made the pattern myself tracing the outside of the frame and then adding 5mm to the size. The bottom bit was using a traditional bag base method. It took me a few calico trials, but I managed to get the shape that I wanted.
These purses are off to Berlin to be enjoyed!