Wednesday 9 January 2013

I'm a 2012 Favorite on FaveQuilts

I am rather excited by this award! My Sixteen Patch Baby Quilt Tutorial has received a lot of traffic over the last year and FaveQuilts.com have sent me an award *gush*


I am one of 100 popular "free" quilt patterns on their site and they have listed them all on a handy page.



I do find it humorous, that although I had some days with 400+ hits on this page on my blog, not one comment! What has changed is that rather than comments, people would Pin the page onto Pinterest and comment there!

So if you have made this quilt, I would love to hear from you (really I would).

2 comments:

Beky said...

Congratulations. Yeah!!!

Mandy said...

Congratulations. It's a very cute quilt. I'm looking at small quilts at the moment to get back into quilting, might give this one a go. I'm finding the same with lots of hits on particular posts but no comments, that have been pinned. Is it just too hard to comment on blogs now I wonder?