Sunday 21 July 2013

A new toy that John Cooper would be proud of

I've gotten myself a new toy, tentatively dubbed the "Kaos Mobile", my little JCW Mini is such a joy to drive at the moment. A heavier car than the Corolla that I had before, more power and of course she is manual (who would want to drive a Mini with an auto transmission?).


It is such a gorgeous morning here in Melbourne, bloody cold, but gorgeous. Tempted to take to the hills with the Kaos car and my DSLR ...

What are you up to today?

2 comments:

nicole said...

Oh swoon!
My jealousy knows no bounds! I've wanted a mini for as long as I remember ha ha! Pity my 6'2" tall partner wouldn't fit!!
Enjoy! And definitely, a trip to the hills is a fab idea!
Xo

Dianne said...

Very cool mini! My friends & work colleagues think I am made to drive a manual just cannot understand that I dislike automatics. My first car was Mum's old Morris 1100 - made in the same place as minis!