Tuesday 13 December 2011

Snowflakes

I like to decorate my Christmas Tree's with wooden ornaments with a red/silver/white scheme. I am not much into plastic tree's, I love the smell and look of the real tree.

This year I stumbled across Urban Timber Woodworks on etsy. They do laser cut snowflakes for the Christmas Tree. I thought that they were gorgeous and took a gamble and bought a few sets. When they arrived they were even better than I thought and they had this lovely smell about them as well.



Nice and crisp design.



Here is one of the sets.


via

And here is a cute cat photo posting in front of the Christmas Tree!



How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Link below in comments!

1 comment:

Bron66 said...

I stumbled across the same etsy shop and bought a set of those snowflakes! Aren't they beautiful!