- We had another baby, Nicholas
- We sold our house
- We made plans to build next to my inlaws (or outlaws)
- We coped with 4 months of a screaming baby until he was diagnosed with reflux
- We coped with another 4 months of shattered sleeping until we went to sleep school
- I started my M. Ed (Teacher Librarianship) .. was I mad? probably
- I have been trying to get back into running as time out and regular exercise.
Next year I return to work and in addition to my two classes of teaching, I am doing one "class worth" in the Library. So excited about this change (giddy like a school girl). As for Konstant Kaos ... I have been doing lots of thinking and planning lately and my first task is to run down my stock levels and then I have a few ideas how to move things along. But it might happen after we move house in April.
But my New Year's resolution is to take it one month at a time. At the start of the month, set the goals and see how that goes. I found this cute little pad in Kikki K to build good habits which I might use to make sure that I am eating well, exercising well and also getting some sewing time in as well!