Monday 8 October 2012

Top 5 buys for Movember

I found myself yesterday listening to tacky 70s tracks, thinking of the Mo, searching for the Mo .. and so I found these lovely products to help celebrate Movember ... I have already ordered the cookie cutters ...

A very cute influential moustaches (or mustaches if you are from the US) throughout history poster ..

 


This o'so cute collection of Moustaches


I can imagine a literary collection of button moustache badges for my School Library.
I love this button badge collection by Greatest view, quite stylish!

via Greatest View

These cookie cutters would definitely come in handy for a work morning tea to raise funds. 

 via  Fuzzy Ink

And I just loved this badge .. cheeky!


via artlife

If you have read this far, you deserve a reward! Enjoy some Dennis Parker ...



How are you going to celebrate Movember?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cookie cutters are fantastic. What a great find.