As for me ... I have to leave the house to do my part time teaching job in about 3 hours, so I have to work like hell to get some overdue projects started and finally finished. Tori is off at childcare and I am treasuring being at home on my own for just a brief moment .... and now for a cute picture (can you tell I am in a photography club?).
Current to do list ....
- Shoe order for a very patient shop owner
- Some more japanese pouches and wristlets as samples for another retail shop to consider
- Presents for a special girl turning 3, not quite sure what to make yet ... but the birthday is sunday!
- If I feel like it, starting to finish the gothy quilt I am doing, batting and stippling.
- Working on a quilt for a young girl as part of the bushfire appeal. This project is a larger one yellows, oranges on a white base. Rather nice if I do say so myself!
- Refine my "unimportant but nice" sewing list ....
- Finish Moo Business Card Pin Cushions and mail out pin cushions to friends.
- Post an order to US on my way through to work at Gertrude Street Post Office (they are so nice in there!)