Tuesday 10 March 2009

Worn Wild Market Sunday 15th March, 2009

I've been so busy sewing that I forgot to post this draft!

... I'm excited ... next Sunday (tomorrow) I have secured a table at the Worn Wild Alternative Designers Market. Being an alternative market means that I will have all of my delicious skully, batty and catty things on sale and also an opportunity to chat about retail opportunties. This event is run as part of the Loreal Fashion Festival, so hopefully some different people will be attracted to attend.

Worn Wild: The Alternative Designers Market
Date: Sunday 15 March 2009 Time: 1pm-6pm Cost: $5.00 entry Venue: La di da (entry next door to yummy Nando's) 577 Little Bourke St (cnr King Street) Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Camden Markets meets London Edge Aussie style!

A brief bio is located on their Exhibitor Details page. Here is a taste of what I will have there ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. Take some photo's. Let me know how it goes. :-)