Thursday 22 March 2012

A little bit of Betty

Last month I spotted this lovely red collage in at Gleaners Inc. in East Brunswick, when I went back on the weekend it was still there but this time I had the money to buy it! Made by Betty Jo, it sits nicely on my bookshelf until I can get it up on the wall in my new sewing space.



I love the quirkiness of it and of course it is red!

If you haven't visited Gleaners then I would highly recommend it for a day out. Starting in East Brunwick and then travelling down Sydney Road to visit Olive Grove as well.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love it! When I'm all unplastery I think I'll make the sojourn :o)

Gleaners Inc. said...

Merci Margaret. It is very YOU thats for sure.

Beky said...

Oh wonderful, you bought it! You certainly gravitated to the piece when we were there.