Friday 26 August 2011

Etsy Friday Finds: Window Shopping

I must admit that I am a daily checker of the etsy front page. I love to click through and go on little shopping adventures to see what I can find. My Friday finds are always compiled from a week of etsy surfing.

My print of the two Koi "swimming towards happiness" arrived this week and it gorgeous. Can't wait to get it framed and up on the wall.

Here are some selections from my window shopping this week!

I love the simplicity of this "fanboi" print.



This would look great around a corset or tight dress.



Lingerie Long Earrings by gemagenta
The pieces on this site are simple, yet complex.



I've been looking for some nice images for Nicholas' room, I love this one because of the camel!


Have you come across anything in your window shopping this week?

No comments: