Friday 12 August 2011

Etsy Friday Finds

I'm in a bit of a nesting mood at the moment. Changing the space around me to better reflect who I am and where I am going. I found these gorgeous things on etsy and thought I would share.

I can see myself with these placemats, by Reglisseetleszouzous




House Rules by urbanwalls. They come in any colour, a solid coloured wall with the rules in white would look good as well.




I think that this would look gorgeous in my daughters window, design by Living Glass Art.




I love this pillow, simple yet effective by ireckon.



This print of two Koi swimming is lovely, by Tiger House Art.



Have you come across any lovely homewares on etsy?

2 comments:

madenthornbury said...

Happy Friday ! I have to say, coming into the Made 'n Thornbury market office every Friday, your 'Friday Finds' make my day !
Have a great weekend...

Dianne said...

Hi I am just catching up - I love your "decay" photos and immediately thought of the art competition currently being held by my H's research centre -
http://www.conceptradical.org.au/ - the subject is "the artists impression of free radicals" which is about degredation of materials which occurs through radicals, ie. decay! There are only about 30 entries so far, 1st prize is $3000 plus art materials up to $300. You should enter your rusty drain pipe photo, it is perfect!