Friday 5 August 2011

Etsy Friday Finds

This morning's friday finds are an odd collection of things that I have stumbled across in my online travels this week.

Isn't this picture of a Galah just gorgeous! I love watercolour paintings. Check out the rest of Splodgepodge work, truely gorgeous.



Check out this Tailors Assistant. I am not too sure how practical it would be, but just the idea of it makes me smile!




Pillows like this Paint by Number Globe pillow really appeal to me.





Tori's Birthday is right around the corner and I think that something like this might get some use year after year. Carnival Bunting by Blue Moon Studios




I thought that this leather necklace was quite lovely by Love at First Blush.



Have you come across anything lovely this week? Let me know!

No comments: