Saturday, 17 October 2009

New Konstant Kaos goodies

Here are a few things that I will have at my stall on Sunday at the The Black Market.

Sunday, October 18, 2009
12:00pm - 6:00pm
By the banks of the Merri Creek
7 Eunson Avenue
Northcote, Australia

My crime scene pillows will make an appearance ...

And I have been slaving away at the ol' Janome to make some 2010 diary covers out of my usual fabrics.

It took me ages to find a diary insert that I finally liked. I ended up going for a day to a page with space for a priority list.

Here is an arty farty shot showing the different linings.

*grins* After a week of doing school reports, marking and Year 12 practice exam marking, it was good to get behind the machine and create something unique.


Jennie said...

What sized diaries have you used? I went all over Northcote, Collingwood and Preston looking for more of my A6 day-to-a-pages, and eventually had to give up and buy taller ones.

clare's craftroom said...

Big CSI fan so I love those pillows . Have a great day at the markets .

Beky said...

Have an excellent time at the market, hope the weather is kind to you. :-)

Little Cooties said...

thanks for selling my black cats and vampire dolls! I fell in love with that property, so peaceful and green. Hope you had a great day selling and listening to music :)