Saturday 29 December 2012

I love my vintage electric appliance ...

I came across this lovely group that aggregates all the vintage appliance advertising on Flickr.  I love old advertising and how they portray the values of the era in which they were made.




We have the "body" of our old canon 35mm camera in a box upstairs, we haven't touched it since we converted over to a DSLR many many years ago. Prior to our DSLR, we ran around with a Sony Mavica and I have a box of Floppy Disc's to prove it!

How technology has changed in such a short amount of time. The majority of the pictures that I take for my blog now are on my iPhone. The only time that I use the DSLR is if I am taking professional shots for etsy (and my online shop has been in vacation mode for far too long!).

      enjoy!


No comments: