Thursday 22 August 2013

Catch Konstant Kaos Designs at the Mulgrave Makers Market August 25th @ The Body Shop Head Office in Mulgrave

One of the things that struck me about the Mulgrave Makers Market was that it was more than a craft market. Scattered in between the craft stalls are farmers and small produce stalls including hot coffee and yummy warm food.


With a focus in sustainable practice, the market encourages a "no plastic bag" policy and is located at the very picturesque "Body Shop" Head Office in Mulgrave looking out towards the Dandenong Ranges. It's lovely to see everyone walking around with their handmade shopping bags.

With an 8am start on Sunday, the market will be a bit cold, but it is lovely to see people all rugged up and enjoying the atmosphere. Last month I was indoors, but this Sunday I will be outside under a Gazebo .. so wish me luck!



Konstant Kaos has booked in for a market stall once a month until the end of the year. The Makers Market happens once a month and it is an opportunity to share my wares with you. Also an opportunity to get my business moving once more after a longer-than-anticipated hiatus.



The lovely people at Mulgrave Makers Market did a write up on me after the last market showcasing my "Horror Movie Badges"- eep!  It has been so exciting getting back into markets after all these years. 





No comments: