Thursday 24 March 2011

My Creative Space ...

In my creative space this week I've been busy trying to make Victoria a Dinosaur tail.

After going to Dinosaurs Alive she has been totally "in the zone" stomping up and down the house. The cardboard tail that Dadda made her has been totally worn out (and painted). So I took a pattern off her cardboard tail.

We started with some polar fleece ..



and now I am learning how to stuff things with Polyfill ... I have a great admiration for anyone that makes soft toys!



Of course this crafty project is being done in between baby feeds, burps and general comforting actions .. here's hoping I will get it finished soonish!

Want to see what some other crafty people are upto? Head over to Kootoyoo ..

2 comments:

Maxabella said...

This is going to be FAB, Margaret. What a lot of fun to make. x

Allison said...

what a great idea, making a dino tail :) it looks great