Friday 11 March 2011

Etsy Friday Finds

I've been doing lots of wishlists this week in my blog, mainly because I have a birthday right around the corner ...

I have a dream that my new sewing room will have something like this in it, except much bigger!! Thread holder by surveyorscorner.



I have an idea to make my daughter a "somewhere over the rainbow" pillow for her bed with the rainbow being embroidered using the same technique as her new dooner cover, inspired by this post. But first I need some rainbow colours ... this looks mighty tempting, 100 balls of rainbow coloured perele embroidery thread by cottonheart



I love Dresden Plate quilts and how they are both colourful and also traditional at the same time. Sweet little feet are destashing and have a Dresden plate quilting template up for grabs.




I've been stumbling along using my old embroidery scissors for applique .. these are definately on the wishlist as well, Pelican Applique Bill Scissors by MoonStarStore.



And of course a lovely quilt ladder by cindylouquilts to store all my creations!



What do you have on your sewing wishlist? Are there any new gadgets out there that I should know about?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

your wishlist is very similar to mine! I'd love one of those thread racks, I have plans to have a go at making one. I also wanted the duck billed applique scissors, so I got some and then discovered that this is one pair of scissors that matter that i'm left handed, so I can't use them for their intended function.