Friday 20 August 2010

Kaos at North Melbourne Market on Sunday

Days have been busy in Konstant Kaos land, but not in the crafty sense. We are at the business end of the teaching year, especially for Year 12's. We have 4 weeks left of Term 3 and then two weeks in Term 4 before the dreaded end of year exams start. So I guess my energies are focused elsewhere at the moment.

Every once in a while I steal a moment or two to create an item or two in my sewing room. But my mind drifts back to the school preparation and marking that I have to do and I guess I feel guilty for wanting to steal an hour of craft. This is what it is like at this time of the year especially if you are a Year 12 teacher. Bring on the September break so I can recharge my crafty batteries!

But on Sunday I get to spend the time doing a Market again. It has been far too long between markets and I am looking forward to showing off some of my groovy Japanese handbags and other goodies for Father's Day.



So come along and say hello! I am not sure when my next Market will be at this stage .. lots happening at the moment!

No comments: