Saturday 31 December 2011

The end of 2011

I am not quite sure where this year has gone. It has zoomed past me so quickly, I have hardly had time to do the things that would normally make me happy.
  • We had another baby, Nicholas
  • We sold our house
  • We made plans to build next to my inlaws (or outlaws)
  • We coped with 4 months of a screaming baby until he was diagnosed with reflux
  • We coped with another 4 months of shattered sleeping until we went to sleep school
  • I started my M. Ed (Teacher Librarianship) .. was I mad? probably
  • I have been trying to get back into running as time out and regular exercise.
In amoungst this, there wasn't much time for doing what I love .. sewing and crafting.

Next year I return to work and in addition to my two classes of teaching, I am doing one "class worth" in the Library. So excited about this change (giddy like a school girl). As for Konstant Kaos ... I have been doing lots of thinking and planning lately and my first task is to run down my stock levels and then I have a few ideas how to move things along. But it might happen after we move house in April.


via KikkiK

But my New Year's resolution is to take it one month at a time. At the start of the month, set the goals and see how that goes. I found this cute little pad in Kikki K to build good habits which I might use to make sure that I am eating well, exercising well and also getting some sewing time in as well!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I've just started a running plan myself. Interested in signing up for the Mother's Day Classic with me? I'm aiming to run a 5k race with my friend, which will probably end up being June or July, but a 4k in May could be a nice introduction