Wednesday 13 January 2010

Space Invaders Quilt inspirations

I stumbled across this web site where someone had done a space invaders quilt ... definitely a project that I would enjoy doing!


via by metanoia_cw

I have tracked the development of this quilt through her blog and it is going to look absolutely great! The last post saw The Quilted Hen doing the stippling ... eep! Most sites talk about stippling, but there is a good picture of the set up on her blog.

A bit more searching and look what I found! A Tetris quilt ... and another one!



And I even found a tutorial on how to make one! Too many possibilities!Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

They are both fab! I love tetris, and know a few space invaders loving men, if only i had the time to start quilting too!

Jennie said...

LOVE!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

They are fabulous. How cool would they look on the bed.