Friday 29 January 2010

Tiamo's

Tori and I stole a moment on Sunday night to have dinner at Tiamo's. Just us girls ... the last time we were there, she was a lot smaller and more of a handful. This time I didn't have to take the pusher, she just walked beside me ... enjoying the hustle and bustle of a busy street.



Tori is getting quite good now at occupying herself, drawing on a business card an ideal activity.



If you know Lygon Street in Melbourne, you should know Tiamo's. Quick, yummy pasta, excellent coffee and quick turn around.




So we shared some pasta ...


And then Tori wanted to finish off mine ...



We are still learning how to smile on demand!

3 comments:

Finki said...

so cute, I just love her smiles for the camera (:

Kis said...

she just needs to learn to pull her smile up rather than out! :D
she's so cute though trying to learn.

oh and I got accused of being 'broody' on saturday.

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Priceless! Too cute.