Monday 15 March 2010

Northside Makers Market Wrap up

On Saturday it was such a glorious day, we couldn't have ordered a better day in terms of weather. It was wonderful to have a musician in the courtyard and re-organized the stalls a bit to make room for the kids table near the walk way.



My wonderful hubby was helping out yet again on the Konstant Kaos stand so that I could swan around and say hello to all the stallholders and work out what I wanted to spend my hard earned cash on! Quite a few people took advantage of my 20% off special via my Facebook Fan page .. so join up!! You never know when I am going to spam you with a *special offer*.



Jay's sister was helping out on the kids table, but she had a 4 month old, so the portacot came in handy for tying up balloons. It would have been funny if it had taken off!



Libby from Bootcamp Quilter came along with her kids to say "hello" and I got to meet baby bat!

There was such a gorgeous selection of products on display, but I ended up getting a black jug cover from EmmStarr and a Mini Polly Pratt dress for Tori with a Kookaburra on it!



Mel's jug covers come in all sorts of groovy colours as well .. to match your daquri!



KRin was there with her Pink K Designs stand, although an experienced market goer, this was the first time she had a stall with Northside Makers.

Although this is the last market for the Northside Makers summer series of markets, stay tuned via the blog for the next event. There are also more pictures taken by the very talented Jennie form Mrs Beckinsale on the Northside blog as well.

1 comment:

KRin Pender-Gunn said...

OH! My picture to scare the punters! Arg. Markets are a strange beast and one is never the same as another.