Sunday 18 April 2010

Sunday Stash

I had some lovely fabric arrive this week, time permitting it will be turned into something wonderful for my market stall next weekend at "The Black Market" .. warning, this market isn't like the usual craft market that I attend.



If I ever get the time to sew, this is what I might do with these fabrics, I don't have much of them only a few metres combined, enough to make a few "one off's" with ...



This one is such a large and dominating print that it really needs to be on a large bag or cushion.



This print is just divine, and I want to use it on little things; wallets, journal covers or eye masks .. nice and small projects where the fabric has been fussy cut to accentuate the design.



Unlike the one above, this print is a bit spread out. I am thinking that I might use the individual prints for applique.



A dear friend sent me a fat quarter of this print and I just loved it so I found it and bought some more. The print is so complex and full of contrasts. Definately bag material this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are awesome fabrics and the market sounds like good fun - do you have a link to the last one?? - i'd love to make a skirt for myself in that!