Wednesday 23 September 2009

Origami Tea


Image via Fubiz

Came across this interesting web site, Fubiz, with interesting links, just the thing that I need when I have to catch up on lots of work.

In particular, this wonderful concept of Origami Tea ... should this be called Peace Tea? Further investigation reveals that it is a Russian designer Nathalia Ponomareva who has invented this concept. Similar to the Chinese tea bags that expand into Chrysanthemums and other floral arrangements.

I love dark strong tea (everyday Yellow Label) or organic peppermint tea, and a friend just introduced me to Twining's Lady Grey. I drink far too much tea!

What is your favourite tea?

2 comments:

Thea said...

These are almost too beautiful to waste. I like fruity teas personally.

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

How fabulous is that tea! I'm a big tea drinker - "Artic Fire" my fave.