Friday 4 September 2009

Come and visit me at Made n Thornbury Market

It has been a busy week teaching, sewing, caring for Tori.

I have been looking forward to this market all week. The Made n Thornbury market is a gorgeous intimate makers market with a great bunch of women who all run micro-businesses.



Hoping that you can make it, even if it is just to say hello. I noticed that a few houses down from the Market will also have organised garage sales on that day, so the street will be buzzing!

There will be plenty of crafty people there including Pivotal Xpressions, Finki, Mrs Beckinsale, Flickettysplits, Cheeky Little Monsters and Curlypops.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wooohoo, I found your photo today... finally!! I'm so sorry for the delay I'll email it through now :)

I'm regretting not making it to the market yesterday, I hope it was a great day for you!