A few weeks back while tidying out my crochet stash, I came across some wool that I originally purchased when I was pregnant. Not knowing the gender of my baby, I bought some generic red and coloured wool and embarked on sewing a cap. Unfortunately it was a bit small for my newborn's head, but it did the job!
No real plan really, but it worked out. Then Tori's Oma then did the scarf and rosette for the hat. Wool used was the Cleckheaton Merino Bambino wool.
A few people have asked me how I have made it, unfortunately I didn't follow a pattern ... so I went a hunting for some free crochet patterns:
#BigRockTrip Reflections on providing Internet Services to remote communities - One of the aspects of our big trip that has been quite obvious has been our reliance on the internet and also the lack of this essential broadband service ...
2 weeks ago