Monday 27 July 2009

I'm just wild about Harry

I must admit that whilst I have really enjoyed reading and watching Harry Potter, in past years I have grown tired of it .... Stumbling across this post "Mad about Harry Potter" via Craft Gossip this morning, reminded me how much fun some of those earlier Harry Movie moments were and it makes me want to wish that I had the energy to hold one of those large fancy dress parties we used to do so well ....


HELLO my name is Heather via Craft Gossip

I have been wanting to read the complete set of books consecutively, and now I have a complete set of Harry books sitting on my bookshelf. Another book I am quite enjoying is Trudi Canavan's latest, "The Magician's Apprentice". I loved her first set "The Magician's Guild" it had me hooked. By the time I got to the last book in the series, I was revved up and I read it in 2 days (nothing else got done!). I have been busy with school to get as hooked as I did with TMG, but TMA is still very very good.

No comments: