It is hard to run a business from home AND work part time AND take care of a demanding 2 year old ... so hopefully if I document some of my goals I will be accountable. So here it goes ...
Konstant Kaos Business Goals for July
- An up do date Etsy shop. My products are not going to sell themselves sitting in my front room. I don't have to put *everything* on etsy, just a few key items to make sure that my bases are covered when people look me up. Of course this means taking pictures, cropping, uploading etc. No wonder I avoid it!
- Use scheduling more in blogger to manage my blogging time. That means writing posts a head of time (*shock* I hear you say).
- One dedicated sewing day a week. Not to say that I am not going to sew at other times, but if I put aside a "work day" then I can schedule my time around that.
- Work on Pin, Cut, Sew a bit more and the ideas that I have in that area. Yes I have another online shop where I sell material that I can't use. But I have other ideas for this business name and I need to find some time to sit down and "just do it".
- Do my books for Tax Refund. Another "just do it" goal.