Monday 27 July 2009

Sisters Market



The panic always kicks in the weekend before a market. Will I have enough stock? Have I filled in all the gaps from the last market? Do I have the energy? Is my stuff good enough?

Next weekend I have my first stall at the Sisters Market in Brunswick Town Hall on the 1st of August. Many of my fellow crafters have done this market time and time again, but alas, this is my first go! So nervous, I am!

So come along ... take a peep at my stall ... give me feedback ... bring me food ... but most of all, enjoy the market and all the craftiness it has to offer. Finki Handmade will be there, along with Lauren Williams, Rabbit and the Duck and Printspace. Hopefully I will see you there?

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Good luck with the preparations this week. Hope it all goes fantastically well.

Annette Piper said...

Have a fabulous time tomorrow - let us know how it goes!!!