Thursday 9 July 2009

Friday Finds: Screen Printed Goodness

I have an interesting collection of Friday Finds, rather than objects, rather shops that are doing some fabulous things with Screen Printing. I am currently lusting after the skills and equipment to do some funky things, but until then I will lust after what others are doing!



So here it goes ... my Top Etsy 5 for this week ...
  1. Fabric Insects by Droptine. These are just gorgeous. The shop also does some nice Screen Printed Totes as well.
  2. Toybreaker does the most elegant screen printed silk ties. In particular the Topographical Tie is my favourite.
  3. Woodland screen printed fabric panel by ofpaperandthread.
  4. Bold and Noble have the most exquisite hand pulled designs on paper. I love this numbers piece and I can imagine it on the wall of Tori's bedroom wall. The robot alphabet is gorgeous as well.
  5. MichelleBrusegaard has the most gorgeous red Poppies tea towels that would look great in my kitchen ... should I?

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I am a screen-printing wannabe as well.....just can't take the plunge yet !