Friday 8 October 2010

Friday Finds

Every once in a while my inner geek comes out and I go-a-searching for yummy handmade things to quench my nerdy thirst ... it was very hard to limit this list to five things only. But now I have lots of lovely Christmas present ideas!

1. Tardis T-shirt from the vortex trading company



2. Gamer Cufflinks by qacreate



3. Circut Board Necklace by Mechanimation



4. Retro Rocket invites by Pivx



5. Computer error message pins by Vikinator



Too much to choose from! Is it too early to start buying Christmas presents?

5 comments:

Sharon~Two Bits Patches said...

Thanks Margaret, I think I just found two Christmas presents!

Karen said...

Some people I know will have FINISHED their Christmas shopping by now so it's certainly not too soon to start.

I think I need to find more geeky friends who I buy presents for so I have an excuse to buy some of those things ;)

Finki said...

Love the tardis tee...very cool ( :

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Oh my goodness, I want a Tardis T for me.
Never too early to buy Christmas presents, I buy them all year, as soon as I see the right thing (especially if it is from a market, can never guarantee it will be available later in the year)

Beky said...

OMG!!! I didn't realise you picked my invites. Thank you so much!!!!