Wednesday 6 October 2010

"What am I" ... Wednesday

I love to do these memes once in a while, it gives me a good idea of where I am going and when I read back where I have been. So join in and add a comment so I can read what you are up to.

What am I watching ...

Really enjoying "Lost Girl" at the moment. A Canadian attempt at a sci-fi supernatural series with two really tasty co-stars. So far they have screened 4 episodes in Canada and each one has me hooked!

What am I reading ...


Just finished the book by Valerie Brownings, Maalika, about her life in Ethiopia. A definite read for anyone who thinks that our government, health care and education system is sub-standard.

I was privileged to meet her a month back when she came to Melbourne and after listening to her or reading about her, you can't help but want to donate to her cause when you hear about the conditions in Ethiopia.

What am I listening to ...

I am operating on auto pilot at the moment, but when I get a chance, I love to listen to a podcast of Clockwork Cabaret. An hour worth of music which I have no control over!

What am I making ...


Finishing off quilts, bags and make-up rolls to go over to Germany in a weeks time. More pictures to follow!

What am I playing ...

Plants vs. Zombies on the iPad .. addictive is the only word for this game. Tori takes great delight in clicking on the little suns when they appear on the screen. The iPad version seems to be different to the one that I have on the PC. I am also looking forward to the school holidays when I go and purchase my World of Warcraft game card for my fix during the non-teaching period.


What am I cooking ...


Having just come out of gastroland, we are cooking high carb and starchy foods. Potato's, rice and pasta. Nothing fancy, just survival food at the moment.

What am I wearing ...

With the gorgeous weather, I wore a short sleeve shirt to work today *gasp*. Hoping to make some summer skirts in the next few weeks.

-----------

Are you playing along with Blogtoberfest? If not, hop on board and see what everyone is upto!

No comments: