Monday 18 October 2010

Sia - Breathe Me

Day 18 of Blogtoberfest brings you Music Monday (tah dah!)

What would be the first song that would appear in iTunes (or any other music broswer) if you pressed random or shuffle?

My itunes skipped onto Sia, an Australian artist from Perth.



If you haven't heard any of her work, then hunt her out. One of the tracks "Breathe Me" was used at the very end of the final episode of Six Feet Under and it left me in tears! I might just dust those DVD's off at the end of the year and re-watch that magnificent series.

I notice that Sia has been nominated for six categories at this year's ARIA awards. Her single "clap your hands" is nominated for Single of the Year. Not a bad song, but I much prefer hear earlier stuff.

For more Blogtober-festivities, head on over to this page where all that are participating are listed.

No comments: