Sunday 8 February 2009

Shop Sui

Forgive me for not blogging as much as I should. I have returned to part-time work to help with bills and money for my business, so I have been quite busy lately! If you know me, you know that I would prefer to be busy than bored, it is just the way I am wired!

In addition to this, our 40 degree plus days have left me exhausted. I really need to get an air conditioner in my sewing room! Yesterday was also the most horrible day in Victoria with over 80 people killed in one of the worst bush fire days in Australia's history. If you have a few dollars to spare, head over to the Red Cross to donate OR donate blood, it is desperately needed.

Shop Sui

I don't think I have posted these pictures yet. I did a range of pouches for Shop Sui in Gertrude Street.

I hope that they sell well. The origami design on the fabric appears every 1/2 metre, so the pouches are quite unique!

Here are pictures of the stock in the actual store. I am so *proud*.

If you live in Melbourne, head down to Shop Sui and check out Sylvia's lovely shop with the most unique combination of gifts and clothes.