Wednesday 25 January 2012

Back to work style ideas

I lost myself in Polyvore a few nights ago and had fun building this up as a storyboard for what I'd love to be seen in this year.
Back to school style ideas
I've never been a fashion follower, but in the last few months I have spent more on shoes than I think I have in the last 5 years. I am enjoying the 1950's Mad Men, Pan Am style that is coming through the shops at the moment.

In a few weeks time I am hoping to have a go at making a 1950's dress, so I am on the hunt for fabric that will suit my aesthetic and yet be true to the 1950's statement.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the looks and can't wait to see what you make, make sure you share it with us!

On a side note, if you find any good belt sources please share, as I really need some new belts to go with some of the stuff i've made and have no idea where to look for them