Friday 9 March 2012

The Glossery

Have you heard about 'The Glossary"? I hadn't until I read Omega's Fashion Adjacent blog and she mentioned the Plastic Diaries Beauty Blog. They were holding a competition for someOPI nail polish from The Glossery, so I thought I would throw my hat in the ring and enter ...



.. and I won! I couldn't believe it because I hardly win anything.

I don't know who was more excited when the nail polish arrived, me or my daughter? She helped me sample the colours (along with some of her sparkles and glitter). Tori currently has "After Dark in Lincoln Park" on her toenails. I love the little magnetic business card that comes in their packages "Keep Calm and Paint your nails". I am hoping to steal some time over the weekend and get a pedicure with one of my favourite OPI shades.

If you don't read Omega's Fashion Adjacent blog, it is well worth following. Lots of reviews on makeup and skincare.

1 comment:

fashionadjacent said...

Thanks for the shout-out. I was delighted when I noticed you'd won, couldn't happen to a nicer lady! :)