Friday 14 August 2009

Friday Finds: Artwork

This week I have a lovely selection of finds ... we have far too many blank walls at our place. Lets see if we can change this!

1. Never forget to remember - Acrylic Painting by CaraLara


2. Catch a falling star by paintallnightstudios. Tori is fixated with Twinkle twinkle little star at the moment, I wonder if this is what she see's when she looks up at night?



3. African Tree by CallaghanArtGallery. I spent 10 minutes looking to see if we had a wall that would cope with this, unfortunately we don't. But there are lots of lovely pieces by this etsy seller.

4. Exploring the Deep Frontier by Purrr. I loved many of Purrr's paintings, but this one caught my eye.



5. Circus by Witchetty. Lots of lovely pieces in this shop, go and look!


No comments: