Saturday 29 August 2009

Friday Finds: Wooden Toys

My daughters birthday is coming up, and so I thought I would do a search for some of the gorgeous wooden toys that are out there in etsy land. I love the idea of heirloom toys, wooden creations that can last for a while.

1. Mysterious Mushroom Puzzle by XylocopaDesign. I love mushrooms and this puzzle just looks so yummy.


2. Bowling Kitty set by KittyBBLove. A great game and I love the little carry bag that it comes in.


3. Wooden Water Bird set by YoureInspired. Classic wooden ducks, just gorgeous.


4. Paint your own family by gemmilou. What type of family would you paint if you had one of these?


5. Heirloom Block set by lilyandlou. These blocks just look gorgeous, better than the mass produced "made in china" blocks I seem to be seeing in shops.


1 comment:

Kitty Baby Love said...

Thanks so much for the feature <3
Love the mushroom puzzle too!