Tuesday 4 August 2009

My husband the turtle

For all the wrong reasons I bought a Katmandu baby carrier last week. Tori had I had been kicking around in a home made Ergo baby carrier, but she was getting a little too big and it was time to upgrade. The crunch time came when she drooled down the back of my neck ...



The backpack carrier has enough room below it for nappy bag stuff and more. The seat is adjustable for Tori and it has a cute little sun shade thing that you can pop out! But it was cold today so Tori is wearing a vintage coif from Circa Vintage on her head. I was reluctant to send her out with her woollen beanie ... if it falls off it is a bit of a drama to put it back on. I have taken a pattern from it and I am hoping to make a larger one for her to wear, as the light blue one is just about too small for her.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

For a new turtle, he looks like he is doing a fine job. What a great idea... for all the wrong reasons!

Nicole said...

Wow, she is getting big! Nice to see the coif doing duty and I look forward to seeing the copies.