Sunday 15 November 2009

Feeling unproductive and hot

It is both fortunate and unfortunate that my sewing room is at the front of the house. On lovely days I can gaze out to my garden as I cut out things on my ironing board. But on 30 degree plus days, it gets hot ... very hot, even with the blinds drawn. Once introduce a hot iron to a room that is already warm, it heats up quick.

So on Saturday we ended up seeking refuge in one of the many shopping centres with underground parking. I figured that if I had to do shopping, it should be in air conditioned comfort.



Someone liked the fact that Nanna met up with us and fed us chippies ...



But at the end of the day we were far too exhausted to even take the cracker out of our top before collapsing in the car seat on the way home.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: