Thursday 5 November 2009

Konstant Kaos Pencils

The lovely Beky from Pivotal Xpressions made me some prototype pencils for my enjoyment!



Oh! They look lovely tucked into one of my covered diaries .. I might just have to make a pencil holder for them to go into!



I'm excited to think what Beky might have on her Christmas stall at the Northside Makers Market in late November! I've been writing in my sketchbook with them ... I think I might get some more made!

I've also been working on some more diary covers today, from left over material in my workroom. These are are one of a kind covers, I may not make any more of these designs ... :(


2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

How cool are those pencils!

Karen said...

Those pencils are awesome!!

*note to self: when thinking of business name/logo think of something that will look good on a pencil!* hehehe