Thursday 19 November 2009

New Japanese Fabric

I am on a massive sewing frenzy at the moment trying to stock up for all my Christmas Markets that are occurring. The embroidery machine is doing overtime making labels and also small jobs for other crafters.

I have to steal my husbands external flash so that I can take better pictures of my Market Bags. I took a whole stack the other night and decided that they needed far too much photo-shopping to get them looking right. I work on the philosophy that if I spend far too much time in post production, then it takes away my time from actually sewing the products.

So I shall tempt you with the Japanese Fabric that I used to make the bags ...



The challenge is getting a lining that doesn't distract you from the lovely prints. So I am going for basic matching or contrasting colours at the moment.

1 comment:

shan {missy melly} said...

ooooo that fabric is STUNNING!!!!!
where did you get it from???
your market bags are going to look amazing :)