Sunday 6 June 2010

A week in review

As I stumble towards yet another reporting deadline at school, my quilting and therefore business sewing has taken a battering this week. Business sewing at the moment is purely orders and no development.

I did manage to spend a night quilting and I got some quilts pinned and ready to be joined. I have two baby quilts sitting there ready to be joined together and one awaiting binding. The next two weeks at school will be a bit challenging as final corrections are coming in and mid year reports are being written.


picture via Carolina Patchwork

But this morning I have been looking again at ideas for my space invader quilt. I have done some sketches and have some solid ideas forming. I came across Carolina Patchwork, who has the most amazing patterns for video game quilts, available via etsy.

Can't wait for the mid year teaching break when I am going to put a few days aside to simply sew .. nothing except me and my machine.

No comments: