Thursday 8 January 2009

Crafty blogs worth further investigation ...

There a handful of crafty blogs that have sucked my time away over the last few days. Which is a pity, as I have a number of projects that needed to be done yesterday!

Making it Fun: This blog is tied to Michael Miller fabrics. High quality quilting cottons that are a delight to work with. There are a collection of free patterns and tutorials on this web site as well.

Stardust Shoes: Another wonderful crafty blog, with lots of ideas and pointers to free patterns.

The sky is pink: A maryland mother of six (yes six). Lots of entries on crafty things for kids and handmade kids clothes.

Quilting Arts Stitch Magazine has some free skirt patterns to download in PDF.

jcaroline: Another crafty mum and her sewing adventures. In particular, I want to make one of these for Tori when she learns how to properly play with cars. I just have to find the fabric first! I'd better shoot Lynn at Patchwork on Central Park an email to see if she can get it for me. If you haven't made an effort to get down to this patch working store, you need to know that it is worth the effort. Beautiful fabrics, beautiful range and Lynn is a wealth of knowledge.

As you can see I have been bitten by the quilting bug. I am working on a piece at the moment as a present and enjoying every moment of it!

No comments: