Friday 16 January 2009

Material Goodness

It has indeed been a busy week. I have been working on a "special project" which has left my fingers bleeding and my machine smoking and I am looking forward to sharing it with you all once the intended person has received it. My husband said that it is my best work to date ...


I had dropped by Patchwork on Central the other week to see what fabrics they had and I picked up these ones. I have already cut out the lining for a money belt for *me* from the Alexander Henry pattern fabric and I have used the space fabric for both a special order and also resin badges. The red Ouka will be used for something special and the fat quarter of the black flowery fabric will be used for a dress for Tori. Too much goodness. I must admit that I am like a kid in a candy store when I visit either Patchwork or GJ's ...


Anyway, must get back to the sewing machine. Tori is in childcare, the cats are sleeping on the bed in the work room enjoying the chaos around them and I should be sewing the orders I got from two shops the other day!

No comments: