Friday 12 June 2009

A to Z Meme

Image via synthesefiles

Here is a quick little Meme for a friday via Meet me at Mikes.. Given that this is my work computer, it should be interesting!

G - Google
H - Hamilton Island - where I want to be right now!
L - Lipsum
N - Nelson Info Tech - Secondary Teaching resource Site
P - PivX
Q - nothing!
S - Scribd
U - Nothing
V - VCAA - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
X - Nothing!
Z - Nothing!

So it is quite easy, type in each letter into the URL section of your web browser and write down the first site that comes up. Link to it and then move onto the next letter!

Leave a comment and let me know if you do the Meme so that I can read your links!

1 comment:

Essbie said...

I found some things I forgot I had! Worth the half hour or so doing it to find sites I`d not visited for a while.