Friday 4 February 2011

Etsy Friday Finds

Some items of loveliness from the etsy world ... it's been a while since I did this, another blogger prompted me. Recently I have found myself spending more time "browsing" online due to my enlarged and uncomfortable state!

vintage typewriter charm pendant by PreciousPastimes
Any guesses as to why I chose an 'A' ...





Spyglass Necklace by Sandrandan
I love the idea of something functional and beautiful




Convulsive Keyhole by BloodMilk
There are heaps of key necklaces out there, I love the way they have integrated the lock into it.




Absinthe Lips by ForStrangeWomen
These guys have a lovely range of unusual products and I believe that if you message them they will put a gift pack together for you as well!




Handmade vintage earrings from dreamyvintage
I just think these are lovely!



Hope you like my selection!

2 comments:

ZippyZippy said...

Very nice finds - that last pair of earings are just lovely.
You must be getting close to the end by now - all the best for the pending arrival :)

Lauren said...

Glad I could provide some inspiration...I LOVE browsing Etsy :)