Friday 27 March 2009

Food for thought ... 12 Tenets

In my teaching job, I teach Body, Mind and Spirit to Year 7's and Year 9's which is bit like Religious Education. While preparing for my lessons today, I stumbled across this and I think that you might enjoy watching it as well .....

Anthony Robbins 12 Tenets

1. Live a life of service.
2. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
3. Be kind.
4. Be remarkable.
5. Seek unity.
6. Strive for wisdom.
7. Be grateful.
8. Think critically.
9. Be brave.
10. Be humble.
11. Be creative.
12. Be present.

I first saw this a few years ago when it first came out and I printed off a screen grab from each of the Tenets, I have them pinned up in my study as a reminder of what I want to achieve ... especially the "creative" one.

No comments: