Wednesday 15 April 2009

Another Custom order with Japanese Fabric

I can't quite remember where I got this fabric from, but it has proven to be a real hit! I love the fact that within one print there are so many possibilities and the colour scheme lends itself to so many different colours on the inside as well. Initially I got 4 metres of it, and I am down to my last metre!

So here is another custom job!

This time the inside was a teal colour, rather than the rust colours I have been using in past jobs.

Natasha likes to model for me ... this is a pencil case to match! (You can see Ana in the background claiming my white towel for her sleep space ...)

The elegance of the fabric lends itself to the label being on the inside.

I might have to make myself some things with this fabric before it disappears!

No comments: