Saturday 11 April 2009

Custom Doggy Treat Bags

Completed my custom order of Doggy Treat Bags this morning. I am rather happy at how these turned out.

The dog breeder wanted the name of each puppy on the front of the bags in different colours.

I changed my construction method from my earlier version for the back of the bags, incorporating the belt loops into the zip seam. Not sure I like it, but it does look a bit more streamlined.

Inside I have the bone fabric and also clear PVC so that the owner can put doggy treats in it and then wipe it out afterwards.

Now to make some more scones for visitors coming at 2pm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're awsome...

Design suggestion for next run: A small pocket to put a plastic bag in for... well you know..

Now I just need to get a dog.